Tax Highlights - February 2021
30 December 2020
STARTING FROM 21 JANUARY BUSINESS PEOPLE CAN COME TO SERBIA ON EASED PROCEDURE
Serbia has eased entry into country staring from 21 January 2021 to owners, managers, and employees within their companies, who intend to arrive to Serbia for business reasons. They will previously have to inform the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia on their arrival (48 hours before arrival), which will timely inform the border police on it in order to enable them to cross the border. Upon entering the country, in case that do not have negative RT-PCR test (not older than 48 hours) they will be tested in a Serbian reference laboratory with fast antigen test, submit the test to the Chamber, and if the test is negative, they will continue to carry out their planned activities.
For the announcement of arrival, and all necessary information and support, please contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia by e-mail: [email protected]
The request should be submitted in written 48h before the date of entry to Serbia on the memorandum of the company containing the following information:
- name and surname of the person (or persons) coming to the Republic of Serbia;
- passport number and the country that issued the passport;
- business reasons for coming to the Republic of Serbia;
- date entry into Serbia and date of planned leave form Serbia;
- flight number / car registration number, etc.;
- address and duration of stay in the Republic of Serbia, contact phone, e-mail
Above stated does not apply to people coming from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro and North Macedonia who can enter Serbia without RT-PCR test.