The most important reforms in the area of internal controls have occurred by introducing the COSO framework and the US law on the reform of accounting (US Sarbanes Oxley Act) in 2002. In regard to that, we provide:
- SOX services (readiness & attestation)
- Top-Down Risk Assessment- analysis of operational and financial aspects in order to identify and analyze the financial risk of SOX 404, internal control evaluation.
- Entity Level Assessment – use of a questionnaire based on the COSO model to identify, test and documentation of the control at the level of the organizational units.
- SOX Control Diagnostic Assessment – improvement of SOX risk assessment.
- SOX Documentation Solutions – documentation of the process control environment, which includes: diagrams, flow charts and control.
SAS 70 (Service Organization Controls Audit) – as a most widely accepted concept of compliance, allows organizations to compare their internal controls and processes to successful organizations with best practice in this area.